My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."--Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, December 11, 2005

What a Day!

Hi:-)

For a Sunday, it has been a pretty long day. For the most part, it was a good day but it has definitely been full.

This morning, we (and by we I mean my roommate and I) went to mass. It was a very nice service and we got to see a bunch of our friends which is always nice. After mass, we went over to our friend's apartment for lunch. She cooked for us and we read/edited her paper.

We came back to our room and tried to settle down and get some work done. But the toilet got clogged so we spent most of the afternoon waiting for the plumber to show up. All we needed was a plunger but when you don't have one, you are really up a creek without a paddle. The plumber finally arrived around 4pm (mind you we called DPS around 2pm...no comment) and it took him two seconds to clear everything up. Naturally, when he was done I cleaned the bathroom. Which was great until I discovered that because I had used bleach (hey, I wanted it clean!) I had inadvertantly bleached my pants too. That didn't go over well...oops.

We (meaning myself, my roommate, and some friends) headed out to dinner at one of our favorite Italian restaurants, Buca di Beppo, to celebrate my roommate's birthday. We stuffed ourselves full of chicken parmesan and then made our way home (unfortunately, it's finals week and we all have a lot to get done).

So we are back now, hanging out and trying to make ourselves get some more work done. That's all for now. Hasta Luego! Feliz CumpleaƱos mi compaƱero de cuarto!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home